Sunday 18 August 2013

Dusting off the cobweb...

Hello! I haven't used this blog since March... Wow, talk about being a shitty blogger! :D I'm going to try to write a bit every now and then, about things that's happening around me and stuff I want to air out. Some material might not be public, if you want to read that stuff you need to register and become a member! :P

The second thing I think I want to use this blog for is the upcoming election here in Sweden next year. That material will probably be written in Swedish, so if you want to understand that, use Google Translate or learn Swedish! ^_^

That's pretty much everything right now! More will come as things happen, I hope I'll get a few readers, that would be fun even if it's more as a place for me to air out my feelings, thoughts and whatnot.


No comments:

Post a Comment